We are HIRING
Zybisys is a fast-growing company in IT Technology and Cloud Services space where we are excited about building cutting-edge technologies for our large customers based across the globe.
Our projects are high-level technical in nature; you would have options to explore modern technologies and various tools that we used across our projects. If you are passionate about technology and want to try a different working culture, Zybisys is the right place for you.
Apply your suitable job role that you would like to pursue.
Information Security engineer (Cyber Security / SOC Engineer)
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Information Security engineer to join our team. This person will always be looking for ways to better secure networks against ever- increasing threats.An Information Security engineer responsibilities include monitoring networks for potential threats, installing software that protects from online vulnerabilities, documenting breaches and reporting issues so they can be adequately handled. Ultimately, you will install software such as firewalls to protect computers and monitor networks for any signs of intrusion while maintaining a working knowledge of new threats to cyber security.
- Protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform penetration testing
- Analyze IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
- Gather feedback from end-users to continue improving systems
- Monitoring computer networks for security issues
- Investigating security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Installing security measures and operating software
- Undertake first stages of false positive and false negative analysis
- Understand the structure and the meaning of logs from different log sources such as FW, IDS, Windows DC, Cisco appliances, AV and antimalware software, email security etc.
- Collection of necessary logs that could help in the incident containment and security investigation
- Acknowledge, analyze and validate incidents triggered from correlated events through SIEM solution
- Patching Vulnerable Systems: Exploitation of vulnerabilities is a common attack vector for cybercriminals. SOC teams are responsible for identifying, applying, and testing patches for vulnerable enterprise systems and software.
- 2+ years as an Information Security engineer or similar role
- Proficient with Windows, Linux & Network OS
- Open source / Community base cyber security tools like Kali Linux, Alien Vault OSSIM, Nmap,etc.
- Vulnerability assessment tools like OpenVAS,Nessus,etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Knowledge in the public Clouds like AWS,GCP,Azure,etc.
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, and other security products
Cloud & Infrastructure Automation Engineer
- Collaborating with the existing team for designing, developing and testing IaC (Infrastructure as Code) solutions for IaaS and PaaS solutions for on-prem and Cloud platforms
- Building DevOps operations by integrating IaC into CICD pipeline and maintenance
- Continues improvement on baseline automation service and maintenance of the templates
- Writing technical / non-technical documentation for process and procedures documents, diagrams, systems administration guidelines, systems set-up documentation, hardware integration test plans and results.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architect level experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Strong knowledge in Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Ruby, YAML, JSON, Python, Bash, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Containers and Kubernetes
- Should have hands-on experience on developing use-cases/scripts on python/yaml.
- Should have good experience working on Unix operating systems, RHEL, CentOS preferably.
- Should have integration experience with ITSM tools such as Service Now, JIRA, Zoho, etc.
- The candidate should have good infrastructure knowledge to be able to present Network/authentication level pre-requisites to implement the solutions for automation.
- Should have good knowledge on installation of applications on UNIX operating systems.
- Should have good knowledge of Unix operating system troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of databases (Mongo DB, SQL, etc.) is a required.
- Develop run books for newly submitted development requirements
- Actively perform enhancements and deployments for customer automation enablement
- Support Stack Storm and maintain the standard run book development procedures
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues for run book execution failures.
- Automate the day-to-day support task.
- Expert level in configuring/Monitoring Prometheus and Grafana.
Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- Maintain, optimize and grow our production, staging and test infrastructure hosted in VMinfra and Open stack.
- Develop automation scripts for manage the infra security and performance monitoring of application using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Splunk.
- Server and Application patch management for Unix/ Linux and widows based production servers.
- Strong working experience on Linux , windows operating systems and good understanding on software based storage platform Ceph with Open stack cloud.
- Required self-motivated and critical thinking to build our own tools to reduce occurrences of human errors and improve overall customer experience
- Good oral and written communication skills are required for Involve in root cause analysis of production errors.
- Investigate high level production issues to help development and support team to resolve technical issues on time.
- Enhancing automation infrastructure to integrate test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments.
- Interface with various R&D groups (Architects, Developers, and Product Managers).
- Experience with various Cloud development methodologies and virtual environments.
- 2-4 years experience with Configuration Management Tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins).
- 2-4 years experience with Container Orchestration ( Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, software application design and data base knowledge.
- Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics.
- Test Rails Backend, Web Single Page App & Mobile App (React).
- Effective Test Planning by understanding the requirements.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
System Engineer - Datacenter Support
We are hiring for a Data Center Operator with 2+ years of experience for our cloud-based project. The work location would be in Chennai and Mumbai, and we DO NOT OFFER REMOTE WORKING. Candidate needs to present in center as per the working days.
- Hardware Platform Provisioning queries, requests, issues, escalations
- Maintaining proper hardware/software inventory
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day health, and reporting of the core infrastructure facilities
- Monitor the environmental conditions of a data Centre to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices
- Troubleshoot network systems to diagnose and fix the performance issues
- Server/Network device Mounting & do the basic configuration
- OS installation Windows/Linux
- Basic troubleshooting skills OS level and Network devices
- Perform/monitor backup jobs
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data Centre.
- Basic Public cloud knowledge
- Basic knowledge in the Cable alignment and tagging.
- Decent Networking level knowledge and OS basic commands
- Willing to travel multiple Datacenter's
- Willing to learn new technology and perform the tasks
QuicklinksIT ConsultingInfrastructureDevopsIOT & MobileCloud ServiceManaged ServicesDatacenter ServiceCareersContact
Phone:+91 95916 02169
Land line:080-4991 0367
Srinivasa Tower' No.29
39th E Cross, 4th T Block
Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041
3rd Floor, No. 314/A, Plot No. 306
Kakkad Market Kalbadevi Road
Kalbadevi, Swadeshi Market Mumbai
Mumbai City - 400002
Terms & Condition
Copyright © 2023 Zybisys. All rights reserved